[vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”962,961,967,968,1897″ img_size=”2600×200″][vc_column_text]
- Client: City of Moreland.
- Goals were to provide adequate lighting to the road and footpath along the end of William Street, Glenroy where no lighting existed.
- Engaging the power distributor (Jemena) was costly and would have been a time consuming process.
- A cost-effective solar solution was provided by HIGHLUX.
- 3 x SOLALITE solar LED lighting systems on 8m engineered poles.
- ASNZS 1158.3.1 category P4 was achieved on the street and footpath.
- Excellent feedback from council after a site visit and lux measurements were taken.